Saturday, June 24, 2006

Standing Tall



I am all boy. I like boy things. Balls, squeaky toys, tug-a-war, running. But most of all, I love to be loved. I can play all day, but what would really be the best is knowing that at the end of the day, I have a nice bed to lay my tired head on and a human to love me.

I'm a good looking boy and I can turn heads with my confidence in myself. Whatever my past was, it isn't effecting my present nor my future. I'm ready for that forever home and share all my energy with my new family and a possible brother or sister or even human kids.

Give me a chance. I won't disappoint you. I promise! If you want to know what my foster family's think of me or want to see my other friends waiting for forever homes, please visit Illinois Birddog Rescue. We're all good doggies, just waiting for you.

Thanks for stopping by.
Bo

  • Illinois Bird Dog Rescue
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home